Pet Art Blog
Twee' Art LLC, Vermont
Prayer for the Day
Tell me what You want me to know,
and help me to let the rest go.
Keep my eyes and heart fixed on You,
My feet anchored to the ground
And my hands steady to my tasks.
Help me to focus, accept, endure or enjoy
Each and every moment.
They will not come again.
Then, when earthly time
Has eaten them all up,
Give me Your Grace to know
I am swaddled in Your love,
And light and warm and loved,
Time conquers no more,
And endless Blessings and Praise
Fill Wondrous Eternity with You.
Maybe you never thought about this?
Take a moment and ponder these questions:
1. How far have you traveled? What places did you visit and how many wild animals did you see? From where did you view skies alive with color, or dark & abounding in stars. How many coasts, or mountains have you wandered over? Do you ever wish you could?
2. Did you look out the window of a sugar shack, warm with maple steam, and notice the horses-harnessed and waiting patiently there? Have you travel with them on a wandering sled, to smell the cold damp air as snow began to melt at the base of the trees? Did you unload the metal buckets and see the clear sap flow? Wouldn't that be something!
3. How many times did you hold a baby fox, rabbit, puppy or kitten in your hand, feeling the softness of its fur and wriggling softness of its tiny body? Would you enjoy this feeling again?
4. Did you ever fly high above the earth skydiving, or hot air ballooning, or ski-jumping enjoying the experience, and landing safely on earth? Have you gone under the sea, traversed a desert, or climbed up a high mountain? If not, do you enjoy watching movies, tv and art depicting these?
5. Have you visited a church, a historic site, covered bridge or barnyard to see what you might find only in such places?
Perhaps you experienced some of these. Perhaps you would love to but cannot in real life. Good news!
All of these are well within your reach through art because ... art gives us more world to enjoy".
You Deserve and Can Afford Art That Pleases You!
Art comes in a variety of forms. Photographs can be found in books and posters and galleries where photographic artists display and sell their work. Art in crafts, drawings, paintings, sculptures, and much more, can fill your home and heart. Loving pets and animals I filled the walls of my home, the homes of family, friends and customers with paintings of pets and favorite wild animals. Seeing pets, wildlife and wonderful animals of the world around us helps the love and memories to surround us.
Some 'Life' I Love Blesses Me Every Morning.
One of my favorite walls in our kitchen, makes me smile each morning with paintings of beautiful New England wildlife paintings. I make our morning coffee while visiting these images:
A Bobcat Sitting By a Barn, A Fox in Winter, A Rascal Racoon, Baby Bear in a Tree, A Fawn Reclining Under a Tree, and a Spotted Towhee bless me with their beauty.
Realistically, I cannot have as many pets and animals as I'd want to care for. These are not animals I can enjoy as pets and I wouldn't want to capture and cage them. However, I know I am happier because I enjoy the feeling-notion that their 'lives' surround me.
One of My Favorite Proverbs (15:30) Says:
Pleasant sights and good report bring happiness and health.
I like to remind myself of this because it matters, not just to me but also to my family and people who visit with us.
How about you?
When you think about how to fill your walls, plan to bring in art that fulfills your dreams. These are dreams of seeing, enjoying, doing and visiting. Allow your art choices to bring you joy, wonder, a dream, a memory or something you love.
May I ask you a question?
Did this article make you think about some art you might want to bring into your home? Are you wishing for something or missing something you could enjoy in art? How would it make you feel if you could bring it home? Let me know in the comments. I will love hearing from you.
Monday Morning artist
Okay, so it's Monday Morning and what am I going to do today?
First, I do recognize we are all pretty much locked in our homes, except for necessities - like going out for groceries, pharmacies, parts for a leak in the toilet, etc. I am sympathetic to those not used to staying at home, and for the pain this is causing both the healthy and those who are ill. However, I am okay and I hope you are also. Let's continue doing our parts to keep others we know and love safe.
That being written, I have to confess, as a retired person and artist I am quite used to being home. Granted, I &my husband & our special buddy Josie are together, so I am not lonely. We live on a private lump of acreage, so we can get out and walk with Josie most days....(.plus so far we have enough toilet paper to make it to April 1.)
But as I said, it's Monday Morning and what am I going to do today?
There are 3 paintings, at various stages, in different sizes on my easel. One is a 16x20 I started in February for the Sappy Art Show, Village Frame Shoppe, St. Albans, VT. I cannot show you that one.
A second is for a favorite pet portrait customer. She has asked for a pet painting for a friend. I can't show you that one either because it's a surprise for her friend.
The third, a 6x12, I hope to complete this week of a scene with 2 Moose. That one I can show you. Remember, it's not finished, but in the early stages. (See Below)
I am certain, these three will keep me busy, until lunch time, after which I'll take a short nap, then go for a walk......and maybe in the afternoon hit some book keeping or other necessary activities we sarcastically label 'our adult-ing' activities.
What will you do today? Drop me a note here or at email@example.com. And please join me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SusieECaron.Twee/
Grab Your Copy of My Free EBook Today!
Take great photos you can enlarge, display, make greeting cards or T-Shirts & even send to your favorite pet artist!
Just Click HERE
In This You'll Discover
1. The 'tall' reason pet photos can look a bit 'Off'.
2. Secrets to help your pet cooperate for photos.
3. Five easy illustrated tips to capture the photos you'll love.
Don't wait. Limited time offer.
Get yours today!
Susie Caron, acrylic artist, creates realistic paintings of pets, animals, and selected scenes. Her love of and experience with many pets and farm animals throughout her life, enables her to capture the unique feeling and expression of each subject. In her commission pet and livestock portraits, Susie also works with each customer to discover and then reveal the personality and special bond between pet and human.
Memberships and Affiliations