Pet Art Blog
Twee' Art LLC, Vermont
Maybe you never thought about this?
Take a moment and ponder these questions:
1. How far have you traveled? What places did you visit and how many wild animals did you see? From where did you view skies alive with color, or dark & abounding in stars. How many coasts, or mountains have you wandered over? Do you ever wish you could?
2. Did you look out the window of a sugar shack, warm with maple steam, and notice the horses-harnessed and waiting patiently there? Have you travel with them on a wandering sled, to smell the cold damp air as snow began to melt at the base of the trees? Did you unload the metal buckets and see the clear sap flow? Wouldn't that be something!
3. How many times did you hold a baby fox, rabbit, puppy or kitten in your hand, feeling the softness of its fur and wriggling softness of its tiny body? Would you enjoy this feeling again?
4. Did you ever fly high above the earth skydiving, or hot air ballooning, or ski-jumping enjoying the experience, and landing safely on earth? Have you gone under the sea, traversed a desert, or climbed up a high mountain? If not, do you enjoy watching movies, tv and art depicting these?
5. Have you visited a church, a historic site, covered bridge or barnyard to see what you might find only in such places?
Perhaps you experienced some of these. Perhaps you would love to but cannot in real life. Good news!
All of these are well within your reach through art because ... art gives us more world to enjoy".
You Deserve and Can Afford Art That Pleases You!
Art comes in a variety of forms. Photographs can be found in books and posters and galleries where photographic artists display and sell their work. Art in crafts, drawings, paintings, sculptures, and much more, can fill your home and heart. Loving pets and animals I filled the walls of my home, the homes of family, friends and customers with paintings of pets and favorite wild animals. Seeing pets, wildlife and wonderful animals of the world around us helps the love and memories to surround us.
Some 'Life' I Love Blesses Me Every Morning.
One of my favorite walls in our kitchen, makes me smile each morning with paintings of beautiful New England wildlife paintings. I make our morning coffee while visiting these images:
A Bobcat Sitting By a Barn, A Fox in Winter, A Rascal Racoon, Baby Bear in a Tree, A Fawn Reclining Under a Tree, and a Spotted Towhee bless me with their beauty.
Realistically, I cannot have as many pets and animals as I'd want to care for. These are not animals I can enjoy as pets and I wouldn't want to capture and cage them. However, I know I am happier because I enjoy the feeling-notion that their 'lives' surround me.
One of My Favorite Proverbs (15:30) Says:
Pleasant sights and good report bring happiness and health.
I like to remind myself of this because it matters, not just to me but also to my family and people who visit with us.
How about you?
When you think about how to fill your walls, plan to bring in art that fulfills your dreams. These are dreams of seeing, enjoying, doing and visiting. Allow your art choices to bring you joy, wonder, a dream, a memory or something you love.
May I ask you a question?
Did this article make you think about some art you might want to bring into your home? Are you wishing for something or missing something you could enjoy in art? How would it make you feel if you could bring it home? Let me know in the comments. I will love hearing from you.
Grab Your Copy of My Free EBook Today!
Take great photos you can enlarge, display, make greeting cards or T-Shirts & even send to your favorite pet artist!
Just Click HERE
In This You'll Discover
1. The 'tall' reason pet photos can look a bit 'Off'.
2. Secrets to help your pet cooperate for photos.
3. Five easy illustrated tips to capture the photos you'll love.
Don't wait. Limited time offer.
Get yours today!
Susie Caron, acrylic artist, creates realistic paintings of pets, animals, and selected scenes. Her love of and experience with many pets and farm animals throughout her life, enables her to capture the unique feeling and expression of each subject. In her commission pet and livestock portraits, Susie also works with each customer to discover and then reveal the personality and special bond between pet and human.
Memberships and Affiliations